- Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland
- About 18.000 motorhome sites
- Includes Campercontact icon file (.bmp)
Last updated: 26-04-2022
Immediately after purchase, the download links will appear on the purchase page. You will also receive this in the confirmation email. The download links are valid for 12 months and can be used 30 times. The dataset will be updated every quarter for a year. This gives you access to an up-to-date file that you can put in your navigation system. Therefore, keep the email with download link safe.
A POI dataset is a collection of motorhome sites that you can upload to your navigation system. That way you can easily navigate to a motorhome site of your choice.
The dataset is structured as follows:
Longitude, latitude, “City / location name / category / sitecode / max. amount of places / phone number”
- The category can be: Cpl (motorhome stopover), Cmp (campsite) or Spl (service area).
- The max. amount of places is indicated with a hash sign (#) followed by a number.
- The sitecode is a unique number that allows you to find more information about the motorhome site on campercontact.com or in the Campercontact app.
Does your navigation system need a different file type? Then we recommend choosing the .csv file. You can then convert this to the correct extension with a program such as POIedit or PoiLoader. For more information, check the Frequently Asked Questions.